Endangered Species Tee
Every day, precious wild animal populations dwindle because of climate change, pollution, and habitat destruction. Orangutans rely on the preservation of our rainforests, Elephants frequently fall victim to ruthless poachers, and toxic chemicals in our water threaten the lives of Sea Turtles and other ocean life.
Our Unisex Endangered Tee is a soft, sustainable, eco-friendly garment that aids in the security of earth's most precious wildlife. Crafted from recycled materials, the artistic image on the back depicts just a few of the world’s endangered species. Wear it to let everyone know exactly what’s at stake when it comes to protecting our planet.
10% from each tee sold goes directly towards protecting endangered species through our partnership with rainforesttrust.org
- Each tee is made from a super-soft blend of US grown organic cotton, recycled plastic bottles, and renewable tencel modal. Instead of ending up in landfills, 6 plastic water bottles were given a new life and helped create this eco-friendly graphic tee.
- Environmentally-conscious production methods mean that 145 gallons of water and 4kg of CO2 emissions were saved during the production of this tee.
- Your super-soft, sustainable tee was made with low impact materials by workers who were paid fair wages. Good for the planet, good for the community, and good for you.
- Your purchase of this sustainable, eco-friendly tee helps save Earth’s precious wildlife and protects our planet against harmful pollution. 10% from each shirt sold goes directly towards protecting endangered wildlife.
- Each tee is spun, knit, fabric dyed, and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically.
- Printed locally in small batches with water-based inks
- Packaged 100% plastic-free & zero waste
- Each hang tag is plantable. Follow the instructions and plant the tag to watch wildflowers grow
Details + Fit:
-Rib at neck
Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
See size chart attached
Every inch of this t-shirt gives back to the planet, including the hang tag. Printed with water soluble ink, each tag is made from 100% recycled material and embedded with a non-GMO wildflower seed mix that will flourish in all regions of the continental U.S. Simply plant it in soil and wait for wildflowers to bloom.
How to wash: For best results, hand wash or machine wash inside out on a gentle cold cycle and hang dry or dry on low. Do not bleach.